(This challenge is complete – but you can still receive the daily study by clicking the link below! )
Praise God Saints! We just completed the Gospel of Matthew and now we’re ready to dig into the Gospel of Mark bible study reading. We’ve been reading and studying the life of Jesus Christ through the eyes of his disciples who knew him best!
Because of their writings and the help of the Holy Spirit, we all have access to Jesus Christ – the man and God that we choose to follow and pattern our lives after. I don’t know about you, but I’m excited about what I’ve learned so far!
We’ll read through Mark in only 3 short weeks. Because this is a short book, my reading plan will be from Mon-Fri with weekends off for deeper study reflection or to spend time with friends or family!
God loves you and so do I!
TIPS: Digging deeper into Scripture
Repetitive reading can take us deeply into Gods word, which increases our understanding and draws us closer to Jesus and the life that we pattern ourselves after.
- 1st read – Familiarize yourself with what God is saying. Notice people and places and try to imagine the scene in your mind.
- 2nd read – Notice what word or phrase and verse stands out to you and highlight it for reference and further meditation. Look up words you don’t know on a Bible concordance
- 3rd read – Pray as you read though the verse thanking God for his word.
- 4th read – Ask God to show you how he wants you to live based on the verse. Is there something he would want you to start, stop or continue doing?
- You’ll receive a Bible Study Journal to record your scripture highlights, prayers and what you learned from God’s word for the day.
- Weekly scripture reading at a glance to print for your convenience on Monday’s.
FAQ: How do I participate in this study?
- I’ve tried to make it as simple as possible. Kids, teens and bible study beginners can even follow along!
- On Monday’s I will post a recap on this blog of the previous week and my thoughts on the study. Saturday and Sunday (Sat is included on the 3rd week) are your FREE days to spend time with family and friends or deeper study. Yea!
- You can choose to study at home alone, with family or a group of friends, following the guide of the study plan. Feel free to Share this Page! 🙂
- In addition to my posts here on my blog, you can find me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I’ll share the daily readings on all three, but post my journal entries and share my thoughts on FB. I welcome you to join me in the discussion and share your thoughts as well!
Here’s a link to my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/wandalball1
In order to get my notifications, please “like my page” then check “get notifications” so you wont miss any journal entries or thoughts 🙂 If you miss a day, just pick up the next day and keep moving!
It ain’t the parts of the bible that I can’t understand that bothers me, it is the parts that I do understand.” ~Mark Twain
Click here to start the Gospel of Mark bible study reading challenge