How this challenge began
A.D. The Bible Continues, picks up where the miniseries “The Bible” left off, continuing the greatest story ever told and exploring the exciting and inspiring events that followed the Crucifixion of Christ. It focused on the disciples who had to go forward and spread the teachings of Christ to a world dominated by political unrest, and the start of a whole new religion that would dramatically reshape the history of the world.
After I watched this miniseries, it lit a fire inside of me! I felt I was lacking as one of Jesus’s Disciples in a big way, so God spoke to my heart (and kept me up at night). It convicted me in such a way, that I decided to create this 14-day Christian Tribe Challenge! I believe that if I struggle, some of you may too. 🙂
Why a “Tribe” Challenge? The definition of tribe is, “a social division in a traditional society consisting of families or communities linked by social, economic, religious, or blood ties, with a common culture and dialect, typically having a recognized leader.”
First, I love the word Tribe! Christian believers, who follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, belong to His tribal community. We are called to spread this common truth with the world. So I thought calling this a Tribe Challenge, fit perfectly. 🙂
Discipleship is not just aimed at pastors and ministers; it is the charge of Jesus to every believer. We are all a work in progress. Everyday we should strive to become more like Jesus. However, it’s not easy sharing and witnessing to the lost today as Jesus’s Disciple, but God promised us that He would help along the way.
Luke 9:23 says, “Then he [Jesus] said to them all: ‘If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.”
Jesus wants you to be part of His ministry to the World
Discipleship is a high calling, but a worthy calling as stated in..
Matthew 28:19-20: “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
The Apostle John was the closest to Jesus. He respected Jesus and his teachings by loving him and his followers. John announces Christ’s commandment to love one another and Jesus’ love for mankind ten times in the New Testament. His discipleship was his life and he spent the rest of his life teaching others about Jesus!
This world needs love. There’s so many people who struggle with their true calling here on earth. They don’t have a clue why they’re here or what they are supposed to do with their lives! They follow money, fame and fortune which leaves behind empty promises and souls.
This love that people seek through material things, only our Lord Jesus Christ can fill! Following Jesus and doing His will allows you to have the desires of your heart.
Over the next 14 days…
- You’ll learn Why, How and What to witness about
- I will touch nerves, make you feel a bit uncomfortable and open your eyes to the truth
- Most importantly, this challenge will inspire, help and support you when you need it most!
- Bonus for you! Each day you’ll receive a downloadable graphic to alert friends and family on social media of this challenge 🙂
God appointed his people to introduce, educate and present the truth to those who seek truth! It’s called a “challenge” for a reason. It’s not meant to make you feel good. However, it will stretch and internally grow you for your good!
Ready? Let’s be more like the Apostle John by clicking the button below and let the Discipleship Tribe Challenge begin!
Take advantage of this special price before it ends 🙂
14-Day Christian Tribe Challenge
Over the next 14 days, you'll learn why, how and what to witness about as a Disciple of Jesus Christ! It won't be easy, but worth it!
- Day 1 – How To Become An Effective Witness (1-4 days) What is the Theme of our witness?
- Day 2: What is the Power of the Holy Spirit?
- Day 3: How to become a Valid Witness
- Day 4: How to become familiar with Scripture
- Day 5: How To Witness Without Pushing People Away (5-10 days) Why are we commanded to witness?
- Day 6: Why we should be Praying for others
- Day 7: How to pray for wisdom to Minister
- Day 8: How to live Godly lives
- Day 9: How to become Bold
- Day 10: How to leave their Salvation to God
- Day 11: Who Should We Witness To? (11-13 days) Should we witness at home, school, on the street corner, social media or at work?
- Day 12: Should we witness to Non-Believers or Atheists?
- Day 13: What should we do if we witness on Deaf Ears?
- Day 14: What Is The Biblical Method Of Evangelism? (14th day) Who should we mirror ourselves after in the Bible?
0.00 average based on 0 ratings